2. Sharing of personal information We will only share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside the periphery of Goldenlinebd.com if we have a good-faith and believe that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Goldenlinebd.com, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
3. Security Precautions Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. As informed earlier in this policy, once we receive your information we ensure strict security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. For example, we use SSL security to protect users against identity theft & spyware.